24 Hour Mobile Tyre Repair, London & Hertfordshire. Fitting And Maintenance Services UK.
Emergency Mobile Tyre Fitters In London, Hertfordshire & Essex. We Cover All Major Highways, And No Job Is Too Small For Us.
Flat tyres and punctures can occur at any time caused by a nail, a screw, a sharp stone, a curb, or the tyre’s age. If you find you have a damaged tyre, you should not usually drive because it is unsafe. Instead, drive gently, slowly, and safely and contact Olympus 24-Hour Mobile Tyre Repairs Service to get out of a dangerous situation.
Get Your Puncture Repaired By Mobile Technicians At Your Home Or At Work
With our mobile puncture repair service, we bring the garage’s expertise to you. There’s no need to reschedule your plans. There’s no need to wait.
Please be aware that not all punctured tyres are repairable, and we will need to double-check before proceeding to ensure that the fix meets British standards.
As a result, we’ll be able to get you back on the road as soon as possible. However, if your old tyre is beyond repair, we may ask for the tyre size ahead of time to ensure we have one in stock.
To Book Your Tyre Roadside Assistance we need the Following Details.
How Do I Find My Tyre Size?
Look at the sidewall of your current tyre to determine the new tyre sizes you need. You’ll see a character combination that looks like this: 205/45/R16 or 225/40/R18.
Our mobile tyre fitter team will require this code over the phone to provide you with a price and rest assured that we install the right tyre for your vehicle.
Can My Tyre Puncture Be Repaired?A puncture can only be repaired if:
- The puncture is located on the middle section of the tyre.
- The hole is smaller than 6mm in diameter.
- There are no signs of deterioration on the inside or outside of the tire, such as splits or cuts.
- The tires are in excellent shape.
Olympus Tyres Mobile Fitter & Trained Technicians.
The longer you drive on a flat tyre, the less probable it is to be fixed. This is because driving on a flat destroys the tyre’s sidewalls, the only way to help that scenario is to have tyres fitted called run-flat tyres.
Driving with insufficient air pressure can potentially put your alloy wheels in danger of damage. As a result, the sooner you notice the puncture and get it repaired, the quicker you save time and money.
Other Services That Our Mobile Fitters Offer:
- Locking Wheel Nut Removal
- Mobile Tyre Fitting Service
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Vehicle Tyre Puncture Repair
- Tyres fitted at home
What Is Mobile Tyre Fitting?
We understand that acquiring new tyres can be a bother and that taking time out of your day to visit your local centre might be inconvenient.
That’s why we created our mobile tyre replacement service, which provides unparalleled convenience.
Olympus is the UK’s top mobile tyre-fitting service, making it easier than ever to replace your old tyre. To order your tyres, visit and contact us on our website or give us a call, and we’ll come to you at home or work at a convenient time for you.
Mobile Tyre Fitting Benefits
Customers will receive the following benefits in addition to the low prices we offer:
- Depending on mobile fitter availability, available 7 days a week.
- Mobile tyre fitting is available for all tyres
- When it comes to the price, there are no hidden costs.
- All vehicle types, including 4×4 cars, van tyres, caravans, and trailers, are eligible.
- A service that is available at any time and any location.
What’s Included In The Tyre Fitting Price?
All of our costs for mobile fitting include:
- Mobile tyre installation
- Wheel balancing
- a new valve (excluding TPMS and metal valves)
- Getting rid of your old tyres
How Do Tyre Sealants Work?
The sealant produces a protective layer inside the tyre once it is applied. When a puncture occurs, the tyre’s internal pressure forces the sealant into the cavity.
The unique fibres and mica particles in the hollow collect and attach to the rubber. Through the entire depth of the puncture hole, a solid rubber plug is created.
In comparison to a standard plug put from the outside of the tyre, this creates a more stable and superior repair.
A typical repair enlarges the puncture and destroys the tyre’s rubber bond. Because the mica/rubber particles and fibres closely resemble those of the tyre’s rubber, a tyre sealant plug offers a more natural fix.
What Is A Post-Puncture Sealant?
This sealant is applied after a puncture. It is injected through the valve, and then the tyre is re-inflated with the use of a compressor or a gas cylinder.
While a can of puncture repair liquid can help establish a protective barrier inside the tyre, it’s critical to apply it as soon as possible.
Your Tyre Safety is Vital, Tread Depth, Tyre Size & Sidewall.
Driving on a tyre with a gradual puncture or one that is completely deflated may weaken the structure and cause irreversible damage. Sealants should only be used in an emergency since a tyre must be removed from the wheel and checked for internal damage before it can be completely fixed.
Why Choose Olympus Mobile Tyre Fitting?
- Tyres fitted the same day or the next day.
- Coverage is available throughout Hertfordshire, London and Essex.
- In many regions, appointments are accessible seven days a week.
- Our mobile fitters will install your new tyres at your convenience. We can install your tyres at your home or place of business.
- We offer a large choice of tyres, including all of the leading brands, ensuring that you get the correct tyre size at the right price.
- Our trained mobile fitting technicians have undergone extensive training. Our service is certified and quality-assured.
For more information and to schedule a mobile tyre-fitting appointment, contact Olympus Mobile Tyres Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!